PIGGY BANK & PIG PEN V2 Guide 🐷 STEP BY STEP 💧 The Animal Farm #dripnetwork #animalfarm #forexshark
00:01:24 30% bonus on the first 75% of the lenght and the rest is added to the last 25% of the lenght.

30% bonus on the first 75% of the lenght and the rest is added to the last 25% of the lenght.